Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Low Luv x Erin Wasson

I have the silver ring below (well, a knock-off I found at General Pants Co.), and I wear it ALL THE TIME. It's extremely versatile; I wear it with tribally outfits, when I'm feeling minimal, I wear it to toughen up a summer dress and when I'm going low key in skinnies and a tee (outfit posts coming soon!). I'm keen to buy the gold (a real Low Luv x Erin Wasson one this time) as soon as my moolah situation allows. I like the other pieces in the collection, but I hardly wear things around my wrist (except for a band that a deaf-mute orphan in Cambodia made me a few years ago) as I find them too irritating - I have tiny wrists so they tend to be too loose, they bang into things and get in the way. Despite this, I find myself rather liking the bracelet and bangle below...Perhaps I should give these a go?






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment