Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Home Office Ideas

As my foreseeable future will be dictated by my studies, I find myself drifting off and daydreaming about my perfect home office/study. Every Christmas my mum buys my sister and I a big bag FULL of stationary...my sister and I shriek with delight as we go through our goodie-bag filled with new (scented!) highlighters, organizers, notepads, pens and posty-notes (with lovely little designs). Although my dream office probably won't materialize for a few years yet, I can't help but look through design magazines, websites and blogs, logging images into my brain and slowly building a room I can love. 

I found this image on House to Home...I love the grey and the cozyness of this room - it's warm but light at the same time. I've always wanted my study to be light; it seems to make the hours spent behind the computer so much easier. I must confess I'm not a fan of the computer chair...the thought of sitting in that chair for hours on end would be enough to put me off studying...I don't need any more excuses!


No comments:

Post a Comment