Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Unexpected trip to Vancouver!!!

I am lucky enough to have been the nanny to the most amazing 8 year old, Grace, while I lived in Amsterdam. As luck would have it, she moved to Australia (she's American) with her mum shortly after I returned! Grace's mum has now asked whether I would like to take Grace to Canada in December, so she can visit family there! Having left all of my warm clothes in Amsterdam, I'm now on the hunt for some super warm clothes suitable for the Canadian winter! Here's my wish list so far...

J-Crew long meribel puffer

J-Crew cashmere popover 

I have these shoes saved in my 'wish list' folder, but I didn't name the file correctly and I don't know who they are by or where I can get them!! Argh! Does anyone know??

No comments:

Post a Comment